In today's complex and global economy, PEOs must demonstrate adequate controls and safeguards as they host and/or process data that belong to their clients, and to do that with confidence and maximum security, Veritas Employer Services is fully SAS-70 (in the process of updating to SAES16), Type II compliant. Further, the mandates of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 , Section 4, make the SAS-70 reports even more important regarding the effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting. In addition, Veritas operates in a paperless environment with off-site paperless archiving. Veritas Employer Services is thoroughly equipped and prepared to render the best possible service to its clients in every offering:
Payroll Processing and Administration
- Streamline and simplify the payroll burden for companies
- Provide access to reports to granular levels of detail and meeting even the most demanding requirements for job costing, percentage completion billing, certified payrolls for government contracts, etc.
- Assist companies in taking their internal administrative offices "paperless"
Workers' Compensation and Risk Management
- Providing top-flight training in risk management, loss control, and prevention policies for a wide variety of industries
- Setting up internal and external measures for claims administration, loss mitigation, return-to-work programs, etc.
Employee Benefits Administration
- Administer a host of medical, dental, disability, retirement and ancillary benefits programs for clients
- Keep filings and paperwork current and compliant for all tax implications
- Manage eligibility, enrollment, termination, COBRA
Human Resources and Regulatory Compliance
- Produce up-to-date handbooks for employees, as well as policies/procedure manuals for supervisors
- Stay current with all local, state, and federal guidelines for employer liabilities and fiduciary responsibilities